Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

BB6 Spoon Bars (Front + Rear)

Old 04-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Back for more

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BB6 Spoon Bars (Front + Rear)

I came across a guy who is selling a set of these which are relatively rare and would like to know if there is any way of positively identifying these, I do know generally what they look like and all but I just want to make sure I am not getting shafted as I am only paying about 250 for both (They generally go for 150-200 each) which makes me a little suspiscious.
Old 04-11-2004, 12:35 PM
"Without Limit"

00lude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BB6 Spoon Bars (Front + Rear)

I've got them front and back. If you need to take a look at them or take photos you are welcome to it.

Each of the bar mounts are black with 4 lug holes and Spoon stamped into them. (F/R)
The bars themselves are polished Al and have no distinguishable markings. Front bar is slightly raised in the middle and the rear bar is straight across.

When you install them, take your time to do it right otherwise the rear will look like crap.

Not sure if that helps or not. Let me know
Old 04-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Back for more

Yeah I remember looking at yours and I would definetly appreciate any pics just so i can compare them when they get here, I plan on using the method you suggested when we met at the batcave on the rears Put the mounts on and then cut from the other side) as far as install, I don't want it to look like a hack job and I think the other thing I will start looking for is the carbon fiber trim kit, like yours which I thought looked a lot better than I expected plus, I really hosed my center console up with the OBDII workaround. I think I will replace the center console and leave the dash intact (as I do like the red around the gauge faces) Which is actually something I was gonna ask you about, is the CF trim kit actually NEW pieces that replace the factory ones? This is what I thought so correct me if I am wrong and how much should I expect to pay?
Old 04-11-2004, 02:03 PM
"Without Limit"

00lude is an unknown quantity at this point

The Type S bezel is a replacement carbon fiber look piece. Some people elect to paint the rings of the bezel to match their cars. The OEM Carbon Fiber (Simulated) kit is a direct replacement for the interior door handles and the center dash instrument surround. The center console piece is actually a lay over peice but it is still hard molded plastic and not a cheap cut out. If you want the JDM bezel, I can hook you up with that. The OEM kit, because its not exclusively JDM I don't carry it, but you can pick that up at handaaccessories.com for $120 I think.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:17 PM
Back for more

Thats not bad, I will probably do that next time I have some money, maybe I will see if I can order a new center console trim peice so I can re-locate my OBD-II somewhere more stealth, plus I need to order a new climate control and send it out to this guy out west to get that blue led conversion done, I tried and I am thinking I must have used the wrong LED's and I am tired of messin with it and I just want it to look good... I just need to find the site that you can order EVERYTHING from online (Honda site) it's like a dealership that does everything like 20% off dealer prices. It's all OEM too...

EDIT: Actually it's San Leandro Honda, http://www.slhondaparts.com they list the dealer price and theirs, for the climate control assembly the dealer price is like ~$265 or something like that and their price is ~$199 I definetly recommend people look at this site if they need OEM parts...

Last edited by GodsOther; 04-11-2004 at 02:33 PM.