Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Wtf!!!!! Crx Trouble

Old 01-04-2004, 01:25 PM
AKA DEATH TRAP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these parts
Default Wtf!!!!! Crx Trouble

I just installed a b16 in my crx. it won't start. I have a new dizzy cap, rotor,and spark plugs. I just took it off jack stands and took the emergency brake handle down and put it in neutral. It didn't even roll back off a hill. we wanted to push start it and we couldn't move it at all. I thought maybe my shift linkage is on wrong. please help a brotha' out any suggestions of whats wrong?
Old 01-05-2004, 04:53 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

will the even roll at all? will the motor turn over??

i need more info
Old 01-05-2004, 05:37 AM
i miss the lil guy

AFAsucks is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i had the same problem at first with mine...there are dust rings that you have to wedge out. they are right where the end of the axle goes into the wheel part...the hub or knuckle...what ever the fuck you call it...you'll see it when you look. if you have the axles in right now you dont have to take them all the way out...just take off the wheel and the hub nut and the axle should be able to come out enough to see the ring...just use a screw driver to pry it out and then get something to cut it and take it off. sorry i can't explain oit too well...im sure you'll see it. i actually drove with it in there and was wondering why it was so slow...then we went back and took the axle out a little and the little ring just fell right out...it looked really worn like it was rubbing so i asked around and they told me i was supposed to take it out. good luck...i hope that all the problem is.
Old 01-05-2004, 05:39 AM
i miss the lil guy

AFAsucks is an unknown quantity at this point

as for the not starting...it could be a number of things...more info.
Old 01-05-2004, 01:46 PM
AKA DEATH TRAP

sikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these parts

The dust ring is the problem.thanks man. I had a friend tell me yesterday.I believe the starter is bad thats why the motor won't even do anything. i need to test the starter at auto zone.