Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

What do yall think of this turbo car? (no bsers)

Old 01-04-2003, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s2k7 has disabled reputation

well the US itr's have the same compression im pushin in my JDM h22a and people boost those all the time, you hear some problems with the h22, but not a whole lot like you do an R boosted
Old 01-04-2003, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

i HATE the turbo. there are so many better options than a 60-1 ...maybe a 60 trim or a T61 or a GT3037s 56 trim
Old 01-04-2003, 03:25 PM

hybridcrx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default .

i give the type r mad props, even if its slow. HEY GREASER NICE RUN LAST NIGHT!
Old 01-04-2003, 05:03 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
tucker went 13.4 on street tires in his integra ls with a revhard kit boosting 10 psi, make your own conclusion.......
In a LS!!!!
Old 01-04-2003, 05:07 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

isnt a ls alot lower compression than a gsr and definatley a type R, im no honda person so whats comp. on each of those.

When someone is serious about turboing a type R dont they most always lower the comp atleast a little bit?
Old 01-05-2003, 10:50 AM
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by B18Tuner
hmmm, it's kinda hard to say. My boy, ( SpeedyMon ) dynoed at somewhere around 170 or so, and he had a best E.T of 14.00 untuned at around the same boost on a GS-R with stock internals. He is running the Drag3 kit, and was running 17's at the time. Soo, I don't know. I'm not much into these F/I numbers so this is all I know. ( I'm up shyt Kreek when get this GReedy Turbo kit.)
Wait a min, SpeedyMon had 268 to the wheels son....
Old 01-05-2003, 10:52 AM
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Greaser
i HATE the turbo. there are so many better options than a 60-1 ...maybe a 60 trim or a T61 or a GT3037s 56 trim
Agreed...