Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

What Do I Need??

Old 08-04-2004, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lsvtec2go is on a distinguished road
Arrow What Do I Need??

i have a 93 civic with an 99 ls swap........i want my a/c back....all i need is the a/c unit, a/c pump and belt.................will a d-series pump work or do i have to get a b-series one and what size belt should i use...........thanx
Old 08-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: What Do I Need??

del Sol VTEC A/C bracket and then all the lines and compressors and condensors that your car has already.
Old 08-04-2004, 07:56 PM
Put it on my tab

Night2 has disabled reputation

you need to get the del sol b16 bracket and all your old ac stuff from you civic will work cause even though the del sol has the b series motor it uses all the d series ac stuff but the bracket (this is ej1 coop)
Old 08-05-2004, 06:11 AM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
del Sol VTEC A/C bracket and then all the lines and compressors and condensors that your car has already.
yeah he could buy the del sol VTEC bracket and pay out the ass or buy the crv bracket which is exactly the same and half the price