Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

vw engine problems...

Old 05-09-2003, 08:43 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Unhappy vw engine problems...

1995 vw jetta, 2.0 engine...

lately my car's been stalling at lights. when i feather the gas the rpm's dip(to the point of stalling). when i floor it, the rpm's are very uneven. it shakes at highway speeds if i'm not accelerating. can't figure it out... help please thanks
Old 05-09-2003, 10:55 AM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

get a tune up...
Old 05-09-2003, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

Dick has disabled reputation

FUEL PUMPS
Old 05-10-2003, 12:48 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

pumps or filter? i'm about to go check the filter... thanks though.
Old 05-10-2003, 02:01 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

yeah do the fliter first since it's cheaper...i've never heard of a fuel pump "sort of" going out...usually they just die.
Old 05-11-2003, 07:30 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

try the fuel filters.......
Old 05-13-2003, 02:20 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

replaced fuel filter... still crappin out. i think i hear a vacuum leak, but can't find it. any help on finding a vacuum leak???
Old 05-13-2003, 05:48 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

i can talk to this guy tim for you....he will find the problem for you and fix it for some cash
Old 05-13-2003, 06:27 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

how much? i've gotten to the point where i'm willing to pay...
Old 05-14-2003, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

Dick has disabled reputation

check injectors the o-ring just take a can of carb cleaner and spray around the intake and all vaccum hoses just dont spray to much carb cleaner is flamable or you can use propane to find your vaccum leaks

Quick Reply: vw engine problems...