Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Up- Shift Light Wiring Question

Old 01-07-2004, 03:31 PM
JDMWHAT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Venom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these parts
Default Up- Shift Light Wiring Question

Ok I have tech question for anyone who can answer, I have a 98 Civic DX, and I am putting in a 99 Civic Si Gauge Cluster. Everything plugs in fine except I have the plug hole that the “Shift-Up Indicator”a.k.a. Green Plug w/4 wires on it, normally plugs into. Well I don’t have the plug anywhere that I can find back in my dash. So I went back to the Si and took the plug and cut it out of the car. It has four wires coming off of it; a red w/blue stripe, a black one, a red w/black stripe, and a yellow one. I need to know where to tap these wires in at so I can use the factory shift indicator.

Thanks
Old 01-07-2004, 04:32 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Look on the ECU and see if you can spot anything that might match up. i don't know much about 99+ Sis, but I'm guessing the shift light comes from the ECU. OBD0 did..
Old 01-07-2004, 06:33 PM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

That Shit will get on your nerves, leave it disconnected.
Old 01-08-2004, 10:37 AM
JDMWHAT

Venom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these partsVenom98Hatch is infamous around these parts
Default well what if i want it to work, lol

There should be a way to hook it up so if anyone can steer me in the right direction, please help!