Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Turbo

Old 03-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
accordgsr07 has disabled reputation
Default Turbo

ok i have a 95 honda accord lx and they're selling turbos for real cheap up at the mitsubishi dealership...its like $75 and a small turbo but would i be able to put it on my car?
Old 03-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: Turbo

You don't really need multiple threads for this topic do you?
Old 03-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

accordgsr07 has disabled reputation

well i seen someone get mad for posting something similair in the other post and they got all pissed off and told them to post in the tech talk and i didnt even know there was a Tech talk thread....sorry about that...just didnt want anyone to get pissed off and wet themselves...
Old 03-01-2005, 06:24 PM
I'M BACK

PRO-Habit

Originally Posted by accordgsr07
ok i have a 95 honda accord lx and they're selling turbos for real cheap up at the mitsubishi dealership...its like $75 and a small turbo but would i be able to put it on my car?
What turbo is it? And im sure you can put it on yur car with the right turbo mani...etc........ Any thing is possible... need more info!!
Old 03-01-2005, 06:43 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch

Originally Posted by DryHopSux13
What turbo is it? And im sure you can put it on yur car with the right turbo mani...etc........ Any thing is possible... need more info!!

austin .... its a accord.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:17 PM

1sikcvc has disabled reputation

you will need: intake manifold, adapter plate from the mani to the turbo, intercooler(front mount or side, up to you really), intercooler piping (most likely custom, 2-1/2" should do), blow off valve ( go with greddy type s), wastegate, oil lines (about 7ft i believe), and a brass t to connect it to the oil pan(tap into the pan), wow, ok, downpipe and hopefully you plan on getting a bigger exhaust and if you run more than i'd say 5psi, you may want to change some of your fuel components over like your fuel rail and pump and the injectors too. may also look into a fuel management system and a boost/vac guage and maybe an oil press. guage if you don't already have one. but as said above: anything is possible. time and effort. if you want to get a pretty nice turbo for your car though, i believe he has a t3, hmmm not sure but it's nice and he's selling it for 125, maybe can get him down. works at infared invisions (sp?) and his name is jon jon. used to work at dices. nice guy. up in denbigh behind dodge's chicken.