Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

tranny swap

Old 12-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the rough
Default tranny swap

How much money/hassle would it be to make my 1987 300zx a manuel instead of a automatic.

Im thinkin about keeping it and just gettin a new motor(turbo) and stardard tranny.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these parts
Default Re: tranny swap

my 96` rx-7 started as a auto.. the conversion to manual was done by, buying a manual trans bracket (installing it), a manual swap & ecu(installing it), pulling the manual wiring harness through the firewall, and plugging it in.. done.. i`m not sure if it is that easy for you... i would assume its something similar being a rwd ..