Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

tein sportlines

Old 10-11-2004, 06:15 PM
l

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WillsH22Accord is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tein sportlines

I currently have skunk2 coilovers on my 95 accord coupe, and quite frankly, they ride like ass. Anyone used the tein sportline lowering springs, or heard anything about them? Its a small drop, so it shouldnt fuck up the camber, and tein is supposed to be shizzle, so it should ride pretty descent. Thanks
Old 10-11-2004, 07:58 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear
Default Re: tein sportlines

theyre pretty modest, with a low spring rate and a conservative drop they should be okay. the skunk2's are more aggressive and yield a harsher ride. What struts are you using?
Old 10-11-2004, 09:15 PM
BRB, shark week.

Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible

The Tein SS's replaced the Tein HA's. They are pretty much an all around good buy. Read what gear said, he's right on target.
Old 10-11-2004, 09:27 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Jestible
The Tein SS's replaced the Tein HA's. They are pretty much an all around good buy. Read what gear said, he's right on target.
you sir, are off target.

and I've never heard of Tein Sportlines. Eibach Sportlines yes. Tein S Tech, H Tech are the 2 spring only products that I've heard of. Coilovers are a different story
Old 10-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

I think jestible was confused, I believe he meant the S.techs....if i am not mistaken the S in S.tech stands for sport.. anyways, struts affect bouncyness more then the springs do. But the tein s.tech's are designed to be sporty, not a race style coilover like the skunk2. you should be much happier with the teins.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

it might be that your shocks might be shot. what are the spring rates on those skunks?