Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

supercharger

Old 11-02-2005, 11:24 AM
SLick InteG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94gsrblk has disabled reputation
Default supercharger

where is the cheapest website with free shipping on a vortech or jackson racing supercharger for a 94 integra gsr
trying to save as much money as i can..
lowest prices would help
thanks
Old 11-02-2005, 11:29 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: supercharger

"Cheap" and "forced induction" are usually the best recipe for disaster. That being said, try eBay or the Honda-tech forums.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

Originally Posted by blaxican25
"Cheap" and "forced induction" are usually the best recipe for disaster. That being said, try eBay or the Honda-tech forums.
what tim said.

:edit: i'd suggest spending more money now and gettin your shit all right, cause later if you didnt it will cost more in the long run.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:06 PM
SLick InteG

im talking about getting a new one , i was asking if there were any website with one on a good sale
Old 11-02-2005, 06:28 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch

search nigga.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:40 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

like it's been said, try ebay. many people here the word ebay and get scared, but ebay is actually a good place to score great deals and it's totally safe if you know what your doing. on top of that most of the shit on their IS brand new. take a look at the sellers feedback rating, make sure its up there (98-100%). i got my business license last year and set up an accout with a distributor in cali,and to tell the truth, i could barely get it cheaper than what they went for on ebay by a few dollars.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:12 PM
SLick InteG

i dont know if i want to risk giving some low-life or fake website 2800 cash and getting nothing out of it
Old 11-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

Then for fucks sake, use paypal, bidpay, or something similiar. God damn, if you don't feel safe sending someone cash, cough up the extra couple of "convenience dollars" up and get it locally. Those convenience dollars = the cost of a merchant getting the supercharger shipped to him, and having it sit in his store until you walk in and see it and actually buy it. Those are your two options. Ebay has done a great job of keeping scammers and shit at a minimum, so as long as you find someone with really awesome feedback (and a lot of it), you have very little to worry about. I've bought a ton of stuff off of ebay and have never been dicked over.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:00 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by 94gsrblk
i dont know if i want to risk giving some low-life or fake website 2800 cash and getting nothing out of it
ebay isn't the fuck-over you think it is. it is safe as long as you know the rules.