Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

SR20 Rocker Arm Stoppers

Old 04-17-2012, 11:28 PM
U LòÓk Mad !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these parts
Default Re: SR20 Rocker Arm Stoppers

This pic is from when I was installing the Rocker Arms after the Lifters...I've corrected the order of the rocker shims at the top of this picture (intake side) because when I went to install the rockers I noticed I put the shims in backwards.

The intake side cam is in the "10oclock" position and is completely torqued to spec thanks to eng's helpful link but I've only torqued the exhaust side to 1.4lbs because that cam is not facing "12oclock" as it should be...

exhaust cam is not currently at "12oclock" which is why I'm asking questions again...

This is the blow by plate I had to grind down to install the exhaust side RAS

Zoomed in on the RAS over the Rocker Arm

Last edited by CarShowz; 04-18-2012 at 12:00 AM.