Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

RSX seats in an Integra

Old 07-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Kawiboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TruSpeed21 has disabled reputation
Default RSX seats in an Integra

I am trying to put some RSX seats in my 98 integra and was wondering if anyone has had any expeience in doing this because the setup is almost the same but not quite. Seeing if anyone knows of any sure-fired ways of getting the seats to fit right.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default Re: RSX seats in an Integra

You need to have custom rails made, or take your integra rails and somehow mount them onto the rsx seats. No way will they bolt up without some kind of fabrication.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:17 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

just make custom brackets, we just put a set in my friends EH and had to make two custom brackets, search on honda tech, they have pics of putting them into a EK. its about the same.. Mind you if your tall or a big guy, then do not put these seats in. im about 6ft 205lbs, my head touches the ceiling of the car when the seat is up right. I had to lean the seat back big pimpin style. also since it sits higher, you have to rase your steering wheel all the way up to fit your legs. Just FYI
Old 08-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by EEK
just make custom brackets, we just put a set in my friends EH and had to make two custom brackets, search on honda tech, they have pics of putting them into a EK. its about the same.. Mind you if your tall or a big guy, then do not put these seats in. im about 6ft 205lbs, my head touches the ceiling of the car when the seat is up right. I had to lean the seat back big pimpin style. also since it sits higher, you have to rase your steering wheel all the way up to fit your legs. Just FYI
They fit in my ek coupe fine, no head hitting here, and I'm a bit bigger than you. I also used the factory rails. As far as I know, I was the first to put them in an ek, easily at least in this state.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:41 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

did you switch the rails or used the stock rsx rails? maybe its the way EH/DC's bolts line up. but like we had to leave the sunroof tab open so i wouldnt rub my head lol.. i just ended up sitting with a gangsta lean, but i feel like i sit to high
Old 08-01-2007, 12:55 PM
repping that gR

WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3

Originally Posted by Illegal
They fit in my ek coupe fine, no head hitting here, and I'm a bit bigger than you. I also used the factory rails. As far as I know, I was the first to put them in an ek, easily at least in this state.
pics of the setup would be great!
Old 08-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by EEK
did you switch the rails or used the stock rsx rails? maybe its the way EH/DC's bolts line up. but like we had to leave the sunroof tab open so i wouldnt rub my head lol.. i just ended up sitting with a gangsta lean, but i feel like i sit to high
only one hole bolted up in the rear. i had to modify the stock floor rail to take the new bolt locations, and the other rear i put through the frame. No welding, and You cant switch the rails or the butt pans like a s2000. So basically i modified the car to take them. i also have them a hair closer to the doors than the original seats. Check my for sale thread for basic pics of them in the car. it is a hair higher, but no where near as high useing ek seats in a eg.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Kawiboy

TruSpeed21 has disabled reputation

thanks for all the help everyone
Old 08-03-2007, 07:17 AM
Banned

91g2teg is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i have dem in my 91 integra and all i had to do was drill a hole so it can fit perfect!!! so it should be almost the same for ur integra
Old 08-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Double Agent HT

it's different.

Quick Reply: RSX seats in an Integra