Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Revhard Stage 2 on 96 GSR

Old 08-22-2004, 06:34 PM
Former 757'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous
Default Revhard Stage 2 on 96 GSR

A friend of mine has a bone stock 96 GSR and he just got a RevHard Stage2 turbo kit for it. What else should he do when we put the turbo kit on? Like, any fuel upgrades needed, clutch upgrade, etc...
Thanks...
Old 08-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling
Default Re: Revhard Stage 2 on 96 GSR

headgasket
Old 08-22-2004, 07:46 PM
emmett18

94b18c1 has disabled reputation

pistons, rods, Hondata, like mark said, Headgasket, clutch. and im sure i missed alot thats a start though. O ya get the hondata tuned
Old 08-22-2004, 07:58 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

well i was just saying headgasket. cause we all know. it is going to blow. haha.
Old 08-22-2004, 08:01 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

man you can run 5-7 psi on a gsr without blowing anything and put down 240-250, if your running hondata then your in better shape than people who only run fmu's and inline pumps, but, like the guys said above, if you do build the bottom end then your more likely not to blow anything, but you definitely need a clutch upgrade, if your using hondata then definitely a bigger than stock intank pump,and i would upgrade your injectors just to be on the safe side and run a lower duty cycle than what your stock injectors would....good luck, it should be a definite fun street car.....
Old 08-23-2004, 12:04 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Thanks Ricky, I was hoping you'd chime in cause I know you and your car. It's not going to be raced all that often, but he got the kit CHEAP. So, it sounds like to be safe, but not go overboard would be...
Head gasket, inline pump and FMU w/ injectors and a clutch.