Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Removal/Installation of E-Brake Cable (s13 240sx)

Old 02-08-2004, 05:42 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Removal/Installation of E-Brake Cable (s13 240sx)

uhh... yea, I'm a retard. I can't figure out how to take the e-brake cable off of this 240 @ U-Wrench-It. I've gotten every bolt that actually holds it on the car, and I'm thinking about cutting it near the center console, but I can't figure out how I would install it on my car. All I need is the driver's side cable, but I guess I can take both sides. I have the Chilton's manual but it's for 240's/Stanzas/etc, and isn't very descriptive. Has anyone done this and know a trick? I might have to just take it in to a brake shop once I get it out of the car TIA.