Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

please HELP!!

Old 06-24-2004, 06:34 PM
subie newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of
Default please HELP!!

i have a flat and for the life of me cant find my wheel lug tool....so i cant move my car. do any places have a master key or do shops keep all kinds of keys on hand? also, where is the best local place (vb) to get tires?
Old 06-24-2004, 07:24 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike
Default Re: please HELP!!

what kind of wheel lock is it? if it takes a hex key design a 12mm allen wrench will most likely fit it just fine...if it's some funky ass design there is a special set of tools you can buy from sears that are meant to grab the head of a stripped bolt...you can usually get those to grab onto wheel locks...
Old 06-24-2004, 07:31 PM
ReRegistered User

NSXNEXT is an unknown quantity at this point

Just use a breaker bar. That is what I did and everything worked fine.
Old 06-24-2004, 09:08 PM

projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det

Originally Posted by CnmyTeg
i have a flat and for the life of me cant find my wheel lug tool....so i cant move my car. do any places have a master key or do shops keep all kinds of keys on hand? also, where is the best local place (vb) to get tires?
Depending on what type of wheel lock, I usually just bang a old socket over the top of it- shouldn't be torqued down that much. Good luck.