Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

password jdm fog lights running hot? and one brighter then the other.

Old 05-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these partsCbrooks3323 is infamous around these parts
Default password jdm fog lights running hot? and one brighter then the other.

Well i got my new harness today(last thread was about blowing fuses and melted wires) now i hooked them up agian new harness relay etc, im running a 25 fuse and the lights are good, ones brighter then the other by a good amount.. also to the touch give a blister. i've cut them off for now but im in a learning curve as to something so simple can pose such issues. any help as to what i should do next. nothing is bare or touching etc