Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Obd0 and obd1 injectors same?

Old 12-10-2006, 01:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FastPrelude420 has disabled reputation
Default Obd0 and obd1 injectors same?

i had a obd1 ls motor i it and it was blown and we rewired it all and now i got obd0 ls in it and im not sure if the injectors or obd0. i just know that i can get it to start now but its throwing a code 4 (crank angle), and it wont rev past 3500rpm. it shoots fuel from the injectors i dont know if i need to get a new oring set for all of them or if i have to get new injectors?
Old 12-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud of
Default Re: Obd0 and obd1 injectors same?

The injectors are different, obd0 require a resistor box obd1 ( non h22) do not require a resistor box. What ecu you are running? Did you previous setup ( the obd1 ls) have a resistor box wired in? The injectors have nothing to do with the crank sensor code, it seems maybe a wire was crossed when you rewired the car for the new motor. When you had the obd1 motor in did you run a obd0 dizzy or rewire for the obd1 dizzy?