Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

NEW CAR TURBO ADVICE AND WORK NEEDED!!

Old 03-17-2005, 06:16 AM
Azerbajan, Baku

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crazy Russian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEW CAR TURBO ADVICE AND WORK NEEDED!!

This is my Motherland!!! Don’t be pissed you stupid redneck. Don’t be pissed at us cuz we come here get and education and get better jobs then you and then tell you fucking stupid rednecks what to do. Don’t blame me cuz ur daddy is also your cousin and your mother is your Aunt. Don’t even take that shit there you are a fucking asshole!!!
Old 03-17-2005, 06:32 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Crazy Russian
This is my Motherland!!! Don’t be pissed you stupid redneck. Don’t be pissed at us cuz we come here get and education and get better jobs then you and then tell you fucking stupid rednecks what to do. Don’t blame me cuz ur daddy is also your cousin and your mother is your Aunt. Don’t even take that shit there you are a fucking asshole!!!
Hahahaha, I love commi-fucks. You're basicly saying your country can't do shit for you, so you have to come to america to be taught by US and take OUR jobs because you and your country are shit.

HAHAHAHA
Old 03-17-2005, 09:01 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Nerd.
Old 03-17-2005, 09:24 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

go back to Russia were u belong.. stupid fuck.. u make NO sense when u right stuff on here so how about you do yourself a favor and stop posting on here. you are just making yourself look worse with every post you make. fucking idiot
Old 03-17-2005, 09:26 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

you Mom kept me busy....so i could not go outside and play with my car.
doubt my mom would fuck a russian.. u act like u know ohh so much about cars but yet you dont know a fucking thing.. ur car will never be fast. no one is scared of your car and no one will ever be because u have no clue how to build a car. like i said before, go back to russia where u fit in.
Old 03-17-2005, 09:36 AM
Azerbajan, Baku

Crazy Russian is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i guess i have just came in to 4th grade "Boo hoo...go back to your country....boo hoo... " Grow up Dumbasses!!! I am in this country and i am here for good. Just cuz i came from a different country that doesn't make my country suck. All of americans are imigrants and you are telling me to go back to my country? I dont think that i even need to sit here and argue with some one that is below me on the life chain. GROW UP!
Old 03-17-2005, 10:33 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

I actually have no problem with Russians, and I doubt anyone really does.

Just that you're a tool and it's easy to attack something that you obviously get pissy over.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Justa lil 6

Originally Posted by MerF
I actually have no problem with Russians, and I doubt anyone really does.

Just that you're a tool and it's easy to attack something that you obviously get pissy over.
my thoughts exactly, when i was younger my best friend was russian and he moved to PA so i no longer see him. i have nothing against you other then ur acting like a fucking idiot. you are a tool. u grow up, "mom" jokes were cool in like 1997..
Old 03-17-2005, 08:00 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

ok i guess i have just came in to 4th grade "Boo hoo...go back to your country....boo hoo... "
No, your grasp of the english language came from the fourth grade.

Grow up Dumbasses!!! I am in this country and i am here for good. Just cuz i came from a different country that doesn't make my country suck.
You're right, the fact that you're a huge douche bag is what makes you suck.

All of americans are imigrants and you are telling me to go back to my country?
We aren't all immigrants, we're invaders/conquerors. We came in and stole it and let you in. Now that we know you are a huge cock loving ass monkey, we want you to get the fuck out.

I dont think that i even need to sit here and argue with some one that is below me on the life chain. GROW UP!
Below you on the life chain? I'd love to see you argue to astro turf for the greater part of the day, but after hearing the momma jokes I just wouldn't be able to control my laughter of watching you lose.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:57 AM
Justa lil 6

mike u fucking crack me up dude