Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Need some help from you people able to pull off a dumped car with no problems!!!

Old 12-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Need some help from you people able to pull off a dumped car with no problems!!!

Originally Posted by shawn22
No such thing as pulling off a dumped car with no problems unless you dont drive it.

You just deal with the problems by ignoring them until they clearance themselves.
this

Originally Posted by Mindless
Probably the fender lining. I have rubbed one gash in mine so far and it still makes noise sometimes when turning. I would say I'm low but not dumped:

Shitty cell pic.

Deff not dumped... I'm about that height and I feel like a monster truck...
Old 12-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Need some help from you people able to pull off a dumped car with no problems!!!

Originally Posted by Subie2Honda
Is that J. Coop's EG coupe behind your whip Asian? His new wheels are ubersexxxx
no chandler...that's another jdm front integra.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Red is the new green

NoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these parts

this will sound REALLY weird.....but take some white dry deoderant...break off about a 1 inch chunk and smash it to the inside of your tire where you see it rubbing. turn your wheel to where you hear the rubbing sound and SLOWLY roll the car....PRESTO!!! just chalk marks the PITA spot that is annoying you.

do this if you cant see any shiny spots where it might be rubbing.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:32 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Also if you usually drive people around:

go to a hardware store, buy bags of sand, place in trunk/passenger seats.

drive around, use methods above to find rubbing areas.

return bags to hardware store.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:00 AM
Registered member

fventura03 has disabled reputation

drive around with it rubbing for a couple of days, then jack it up, take the wheels off, see where it's rubbing and go from there .