Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

need to know B18c1 specs**

Old 11-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these parts
Default need to know B18c1 specs**

ok, so i bought a car from "function101`s Friend" so the car has alot of slack dick problems created by "them." and now they are unable to tell me what parts they used.. so i`m going to say whats wrong then ask some questions i needs answered...

--the problem..

i bought the car at 10pm at night with a few problems i noticed had to be fixed,not a problem... one problem being the extremely loose timing belt. so i began to replace the timing belt. when doing so noticed they had over-torqured the tensioner probaly to "take the slack out." i replaced the belt, tensioner, and spring with OEM Gs-r parts. still didn`t correct the problem tons of "slack".

so........

#1 how many teeth are on the Gs-r water-pump?---- i can`t see the part number but i can count the teeth.

#2 how many teeth are on the crank-gear?---- if for some reason it has something different than a Gs-r crank-gear.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these parts
Default Re: need to know B18c1 specs**

thanks problem solved