Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Need a Honda Guru...

Old 06-25-2007, 09:45 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG
Default Need a Honda Guru...

Well I thought I had a bad starter since my car was giving me that "click" sound and nothing. Got a used starter and installed the thing and car started up good and after a ride it was doing the same "click" sound and no start.The engine doesn't even crank so I went to Auto Zone and bought a new starter thinking that would solve the problem... I just installed the damn starter and that's not the problem! So what's next? I've read so many things that I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore. Read about clutch switch, external solenoid/relay, ignition switch, fuses/wiring, hot exhaust...... I took the car to Auto Zone and the battery had 12.5 V's so that shouldn't be the problem. Accesories work fine and I can even hear the fuel pump. Check engine light comes up with accesories so I know the ECU is powering up... Any help would be greatly appreciated....
Thanks

BTW:

It's a 98 B18C5 in a 97 LS.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:47 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need a Honda Guru...

My old Integra did the same thing and I couldnt figure it out. Good luck and let me know what the problem ends up being. Holler at Fransisco and see if he can help you out.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:50 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by 787
Well I thought I had a bad starter since my car was giving me that "click" sound and nothing. Got a used starter and installed the thing and car started up good and after a ride it was doing the same "click" sound and no start.The engine doesn't even crank so I went to Auto Zone and bought a new starter thinking that would solve the problem... I just installed the damn starter and that's not the problem! So what's next? I've read so many things that I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore. Read about clutch switch, external solenoid/relay, ignition switch, fuses/wiring, hot exhaust...... I took the car to Auto Zone and the battery had 12.5 V's so that shouldn't be the problem. Accesories work fine and I can even hear the fuel pump. Check engine light comes up with accesories so I know the ECU is powering up... Any help would be greatly appreciated....
Thanks

BTW:

It's a 98 B18C5 in a 97 LS.
where are you located?
Old 06-25-2007, 09:52 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Originally Posted by CHAHONDA
where are you located?
Va Beach
Registered Member

ls96swap has disabled reputation

try cleaning your grounds. Mine did the same thing and I went through 3 new starts with the same results. Then I cleaned them and it work great.
БЛЯДЬ!

Originally Posted by whateveryouwant
My old Integra did the same thing and I couldnt figure it out. Good luck and let me know what the problem ends up being. Holler at Fransisco and see if he can help you out.
Sent him a PM and nothing.... :s
Old 06-25-2007, 09:53 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

Originally Posted by ls96swap
try cleaning your grounds. Mine did the same thing and I went through 3 new starts with the same results. Then I cleaned them and it work great.
Meaning???? Tranny ground, battery??
Old 06-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Registered Member

ls96swap has disabled reputation

try all
Old 06-25-2007, 10:08 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

Originally Posted by ls96swap
try all
I'm not rich....
Old 06-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Banned

DecentCivicZ6 is an unknown quantity at this point

gotta be rich to clean ya grounds?

Quick Reply: Need a Honda Guru...