Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Mx6/Probe GT people got a few questions!

Old 07-20-2004, 08:09 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default Mx6/Probe GT people got a few questions!

1st a minor prob, i has a substance leaking, its not coolant, its a oil based feel/smell, its not a bad leak its slow but noticeable, my power steering is fine ( full ), my brake/clutch fluid is fine, and my motor oil was full also, i have a MTX so i dont have a place to fill or check tranny fluid, but could it be leaking? its a clearish type of oil to, not dark at all, anyways i wanted to know what to say before i take it to anyone, so they dont look in un neccessary places,

2nd. If you have any experience with the jdm KLZE, i got some questions id like to ask through aim or email or something, about the heads/IM/ rebuilding the JDM heads, and suggestions you may have, thanks!
Old 07-21-2004, 04:22 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Mx6/Probe GT people got a few questions!

Transmission fluid is reddish pink in color and has a different smell to it than motor oil.

Where do you see this coming from? What kinda leak is it Class 1,2,3?
Old 07-21-2004, 11:42 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

id say maybe a 1... not real bad at all, taking it on a lift today to get a good look, just wanted to know where to tell them to look ahead of time and yes this fluid stunk worse then motor oil, was fucking weird smelling
Old 07-22-2004, 06:12 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

tranny fluid, axle seal fuxed is all anyways thanks for the advice woodrow
Old 07-25-2004, 05:13 PM
zukake

F2Tzoomzoom has disabled reputation

the klze rocks, i dunnno your situation at all, but if you're not gonna do the full swap then at least do the IM and get a ze ecu, or there is no point in getting it, becuz, of the VRIS points that are activated w/ the ze ecu. theres lots more info on probetalk about this.