Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Motor Mount

Old 06-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the rough
Default Motor Mount

Quick question, I have a 99 Honda Civic with a Jdm b20b in it. The bridge mount (the thing attached to the block that connects to the motor mount) one of the bolts stripped and ended up breaking my innotative mount (Driver side). Well I bought a Hasport mount (which looks amazing by the way) and bought a new bridge mount. From what I've been told I needed one off an Integra. So I went and bought one off an Integra and spent 52 dollars. Well needless to say the 2 posts on the bridge mount dont line up to the holes on the motor mount.

What bridge mount do I need? One off a 99 Civic SOHC, Si, or is there some odd difference in the bridge mounts on different Integras?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd if you happen to have one laying around and would like to sell it to me let me know too lol.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:50 AM
Registered member

cleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Motor Mount

anyone?
Old 06-20-2009, 07:53 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

you need parts from an Si for your EK.

teg parts only interchange with EGs
Old 06-20-2009, 09:59 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by B-Well
you need parts from an Si for your EK.

teg parts only interchange with EGs

Then how come one off an Integra worked before? I'm assuming there is a difference in the mount from an obd2 LS and an obd1 LS? The one I used before was an obd1 mount. The one I just bought was off an obd2 LS that doesn't work.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:33 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

Originally Posted by cleanEK
Then how come one off an Integra worked before? I'm assuming there is a difference in the mount from an obd2 LS and an obd1 LS? The one I used before was an obd1 mount. The one I just bought was off an obd2 LS that doesn't work.
im not here to say why and why not. you asked what you needed and i answered. some parts are interchangable between chassis, others arent. if you know of a part that stayed the same after the chassis change use that part. simple as that.

if you describe exactly what you are talking about and provide a picture, much more help can be provided