Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

mini me turbo???

Old 01-23-2005, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scorpiocivic has disabled reputation
Default mini me turbo???

i have a 92 hatch dx. thinkin about tdoin a mini swap just to get a little more power...but was curious if i could in the end conintue to build (rods,pistons, ect) and throw a turbo on it. and if so about how much could i be pushin and how much boost. newbie so help me out fellas...i did do a search but didnt see anything about boostin a mini me. cuz i know the compresion is high..lemme know
Old 01-23-2005, 01:37 PM
Registered Member

slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of
Default Re: mini me turbo???

when/if you build your block, get lower compression pistons. the mini-me setup has like a 10:1 cr i think. get a thick head gasket and that'll lower your compression a little, then you can safely run like 7-8 psi on stock internals. i know of a guy on honda-tech makin 230 whp on stock internals with a mini-me. but build it, and boost the hell out of it
Old 01-23-2005, 02:39 PM

scorpiocivic has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slow4banger
when/if you build your block, get lower compression pistons. the mini-me setup has like a 10:1 cr i think. get a thick head gasket and that'll lower your compression a little, then you can safely run like 7-8 psi on stock internals. i know of a guy on honda-tech makin 230 whp on stock internals with a mini-me. but build it, and boost the hell out of it

thanks man...anyone have the set up ill need...like a list from begnin to edn of wha ti need to do as much info woudl be great thanks
Old 01-23-2005, 02:51 PM
Registered Member

slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=554053

and you can buy my z6 head for cheap