Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Make $500!! B17A1 Install

Old 08-16-2004, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SuMeRbOaRd is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Make $500!! B17A1 Install

Hey everyone, I need some serious help. I had my B17 rebuilt in my 93 gsr. I put then engine back in on my own and have issues. The car started fine but wouldn't idle right, it wasn't the idler control either that was the problem. Friends told me I might have a vacume leak or connected hoses to the wrong place. Anyway I don't know. It had a miss to it that I can't get rid of. I drove it around the neighborhood today and it was ok until I was about 50 feet from my driveway something in the tranny seemed to slip (I think it was my cv joints or something. So if anyone around Richmond, Williamsburg, Newport News, or whatever is willing to tackle this problem and successfully fix it all, I'll pay. Price is neg.
Old 08-16-2004, 04:08 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Make $500!! B17A1 Install

pm POS HYbrid his names brian im sure he could fix it the dudes done a million swaps
Old 08-16-2004, 04:36 PM
i gotta P.H.D

pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy

Bump for Glenn Rizzle!!! Good luck
Old 08-16-2004, 04:51 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

glenn there should be a diagram of all your vacuum lines under the hood (there are on most cars anyways) double check all your vacuum connections before you go givin away cash. can you bring the car to newport news? we can take a look at it
Old 08-16-2004, 11:18 PM

SuMeRbOaRd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone, thanks for the replys. Nick, I checked all the vacume lines man. I don't see the diagram you are talking about ANYWHERE on the hood, engine bay, nowhere. I got a friend in Hampton thats going to do it for me so thanks anyways guys.