Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

jrsc in crx

Old 04-05-2004, 12:52 PM
AKA DEATH TRAP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these parts
Wink jrsc in crx

I know the jackson racing supercharger does not give you great power gains. i have a b16 crx and i want one. i've called the local shop in nn and they don't know exactly how to get it on the crx. i called jackson racing and their rep for swaps was not in . they told me to call hasport!they said that the b16 kit for the 99-02 civic will not fit. they said it may fit with hasport mounts and shiftlinkage.bs! i think there is a hybrid kit out there but on honda-tech there are alot of jrsc kits for b16 civic and type-r motors . anyone know if you can use the civic kit and will it work with little to no modification.

if all else fails i'll go TURBO. and no i don't want your kit.
Old 04-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Registered Member

calgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jrsc in crx

Damn we just had a jrsc'ed b16 crx in circuit city gettin an alarm installed a week or 2 ago, I should've asked how he got it to fit.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:59 AM
AKA DEATH TRAP

sikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these partssikkcrx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by calgone47
Damn we just had a jrsc'ed b16 crx in circuit city gettin an alarm installed a week or 2 ago, I should've asked how he got it to fit.

thats cool! i still need some information.
Old 04-07-2004, 12:07 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

you might have to use the one for the b16delsol...make sure that you put in your clutch before your put in the JRSC(b16 cars only)..i cant stress that enough..that is prolly the biggest pain you will ever have if you dont put your clutch in first..also i was JRSC before it was cool..but you tend to have a lot of detonation problems with it..and even while being tuned its still hard to hear the detonating since the charger screams so loud
Old 04-07-2004, 12:18 PM

frankthetank703 is an unknown quantity at this point

noyans USA should be able to help you out, i know they had a CRX in there gettin a B16 with a JRSC....give em a call....www.noyanusa.com