Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ITR front swaybar on 93 Hatch CX.

Old 10-21-2003, 12:32 PM
Gone.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts
Default ITR front swaybar on 93 Hatch CX.

I got an ITR front swaybar with no endlinks and I was wondering what I need to install this on my 93 Civic Hatch CX that did not come with a front swaybar. Will I need integra front LCA's? What other hardware do I need? Thanks guys!
Old 10-21-2003, 01:39 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

You need either Integra or Civic Ex/Si Lca's and you will need the the endlinks as well. Don't forget about the "D" brackets and bushings also. If memory serves me correctly, you will need the "D" brackets and bushings from an ITR.

If you get the rear ITR bar as well, you will fall in love with your car all over again. What type of suspension are you using?
Old 10-21-2003, 01:44 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

www.beaksproducts.com
Old 10-21-2003, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

front sway bar. i think it's the same as the GSR. and just get the end links from an EG or DC and you are straight.
Old 10-21-2003, 08:07 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

scott: what size are SI sway bars?
Old 10-22-2003, 05:10 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

i think he has ground controls..not sure
Old 10-22-2003, 05:40 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by 0psi
If you get the rear ITR bar as well, you will fall in love with your car all over again. What type of suspension are you using?
I do have the matching rear ITR bar and I already ordered the beaks kit to install it. Thanks guys, I can't wait to fall in love with my civic again.
Old 10-22-2003, 05:48 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally posted by sung
scott: what size are SI sway bars?
26mm up front

13mm in the rear

That rear bar is way too small if you ask me.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:45 AM
Gone.

Yeah, 13mm sway in the rear and a 26mm sway in the front would really be interesting.....definitely need to beef it up in the back.....even a 14mm gsr sway back there is still too small.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:02 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

i have 5 bars ha =)

Quick Reply: ITR front swaybar on 93 Hatch CX.