Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Integra GSR Matinence Req Light

Old 10-31-2005, 04:47 PM
Now Riding Dirty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint
Default Integra GSR Matinence Req Light

My Matinence Required light is flashing when i start my car. I have no idea what the problem would be. Spark plugs are new, all fluids are straight. the only thing i know of wrong with my car is maybe an exhaust leak, would it flash for an exhaust leak? I dont have any money to take it to get checked. I dont have money to fix somthing major so im looking for an easy fix. Thanks for any help. Jonny.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:53 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: Integra GSR Matinence Req Light

Originally Posted by dilingkwint
My Matinence Required light is flashing when i start my car. I have no idea what the problem would be. Spark plugs are new, all fluids are straight. the only thing i know of wrong with my car is maybe an exhaust leak, would it flash for an exhaust leak? I dont have any money to take it to get checked. I dont have money to fix somthing major so im looking for an easy fix. Thanks for any help. Jonny.
Does it have a slot for you to slide the key into it? If so, put your key in there... I'm not sure for how long but, ya.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:57 PM
Now Riding Dirty

dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint

What you meen to turn off the light from flashing? there is a button you hold down for 5-10 seconds and it turns off the light but thats after the problem is fixed.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:36 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

it flashes when its getting close to staying on. its just a dummy light that comes on every several thousand miles so morons dont forget to change the oil, etc. To turn it off, turn the key on, and theres a little black box under the dash near the peddles with a blue button. just press and hold it until the light goes off.