Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Ignition Switch maybe?

Old 11-18-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CChappell has disabled reputation
Default Ignition Switch maybe?

I have a 1990 Integra and for some reason my radio and/or heat and ac fan will not work. If I turn the key to the first notch they will both work but after I turn the key all the way they will not. However if I wiggle the key it will sometimes work. Has anyone had this problem? My guess is either the key cylinder or the wire harness that connects it...
Old 11-20-2010, 02:32 PM
U LòÓk Mad !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Ignition Switch maybe?

did you try pulling ur AC or BlowerMotor fuses to see if they were bad? There's one for Radio and one that says Electronics n if ur cars like mine they're in the driver side kick panel.