VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Tech Talk (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/tech-talk-9/)
-   -   Help need info for acura build (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/tech-talk-9/help-need-info-acura-build-427308/)

JimmyB 01-17-2012 02:15 PM

Help need info for acura build

1 Attachment(s)
Hello every one. I am working on a project in my spare time. I put a h22a4 in a Acura Cl and am to the point where I have done a good bit of a wire tuck and shave but am at a loss for info. I have deleted and gotten rid of quite a few things i.e. egr components, charcoal can, cruise control, ac pump and lines, power steering, and maybe a few other things. I am wanting to relocate my wiring harness that you see on the left hand side of the picture. I removed quite a bit of my dash and console and was disapointed to see a lot of what I assume is climate control stuff. Stuff that makes it much harder to do what I want with wires and relocate fuse boxes that are now in a inconvenient place ( under the carpet by the ecu pas side) Any info that you can provide will be great thank you![ATTACH=CONFIG]134430[/ATTACH]

JimmyB 01-18-2012 04:08 PM

Re: Help need info for acura build

Anyone??

JimmyB 01-22-2012 09:24 AM

so many views no replies... does no one know of this?

Fabrik8 01-22-2012 11:33 AM

What was the question?

DwiZZy 01-22-2012 11:44 AM

JDM

White Devil 01-22-2012 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by DwiZZy (Post 7588963)
JDM

ITZ TYTE, YO.

Gen_Crunchytoes 01-22-2012 02:38 PM

Literally not a single question in that whole post

White Devil 01-22-2012 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by JimmyB (Post 7580715)
Hello every one. I am working on a project in my spare time. I put a h22a4 in a Acura Cl and am to the point where I have done a good bit of a wire tuck and shave but am at a loss for info. I have deleted and gotten rid of quite a few things i.e. egr components, charcoal can, cruise control, ac pump and lines, power steering, and maybe a few other things. I am wanting to relocate my wiring harness that you see on the left hand side of the picture. I removed quite a bit of my dash and console and was disapointed to see a lot of what I assume is climate control stuff. Stuff that makes it much harder to do what I want with wires and relocate fuse boxes that are now in a inconvenient place ( under the carpet by the ecu pas side) Any info that you can provide will be great thank you!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134430[/ATTACH]

Nope... still dont see anything like an interrogative here.

eghatch 01-22-2012 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by JimmyB (Post 7588787)
so many views no replies... does no one know of this?

you need a question @@.

JimmyB 01-22-2012 06:14 PM

the question was sort of broad and not posed in a question form. I suppose i was asking if someone could give me a step by step thread as I have looked and could not find one. or info on the subject in some other form.
If I were to pose more specific questions it would be what porthions of the climate control boxes under the dash i could remove to make room as i have taken the ac components from the engine bay?
another would be what i would need for a abs delete and where i can get it?
I have read it is a prop valve but out of what make and model/ year of vehicle?
In truth I would like to leave the abs in but am not sure how or where to relocate the big module on the left side of my engine bay because it is a nice safety feature.