Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Gude Performace Heads

Old 03-24-2003, 09:36 PM
I have a 20 valve...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx
Default Gude Performace Heads

okay you guys, here is the question. Yes or no to the Gude Performance head. My shopping list is so fucking much just to by what I want to get out of the engine that I'm thinking about going with a package from Gude to save some money. I can all the horsepower I want, and upgrade later too, plus I get so many extras- big mouth throttle body (70mm), ported intake manifold, port and polish head with valve job and springs set to rev to 9k (yes its a dual spring set), comes with an ECU and many more goodies. Its looking like a good option, but I wanted to get some ideas from folks with experience. Leave your helpful comments here. Thanks.

Thom
Old 03-24-2003, 09:40 PM
i probably hate you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

ok thats it, im going to have to share my secrets. i didnt want to have to do this but i feel i need to. you already knew this but you never realised it.