Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

fuel system cleaner....now car idles high

Old 09-12-2006, 10:13 AM
U LòÓk Mad !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these parts
Default Re: fuel system cleaner....now car idles high

oops there were pix here too.....so i deleted them
Old 09-12-2006, 10:14 AM
U LòÓk Mad !!

CarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these parts

This is the hose that was disconnected so the bottle of chemical stuff could be sucked into.....the other pix just show where it leads to

my air intake was disconnected and some cleaner was sprayed in here and wiped out. It was real dirty in there
Old 09-12-2006, 10:18 AM
U LòÓk Mad !!

Originally Posted by Spindrift187
It all depends on if they ran it at a slow easy rate, at around 1500-2000rpm IIRC, however if they just dumped it in and revved the shit out of your car then they obviously just wanted it out of the shop.

That line btw, comes off the brake booster, then joins another line that is connected to the bottom half of the intake mani, it splits right behind/top of the motor.
yea.....they had it sitting at 2grand for about 7minutes
Old 09-12-2006, 10:21 AM
U LòÓk Mad !!

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Sr20de-T!!!!!!!
hahahaa.....now taking donations!
hmmm.....from comparing the two I would think that I'd rather get a KA24DE-T instead of the SR hmmmmm....I dunno

still taking donations though

Last edited by CarShowz; 09-12-2006 at 10:24 AM.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:25 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

SR20 baby
Old 09-12-2006, 10:27 AM
Banned

boots is an unknown quantity at this point

having it a 2 grand is right around where they should have had it and once again that is the brake booster line...how many miles are on this car?
Old 09-12-2006, 10:34 AM
U LòÓk Mad !!

Originally Posted by boots
having it a 2 grand is right around where they should have had it and once again that is the brake booster line...how many miles are on this car?
154,206 miles
Old 09-12-2006, 10:39 AM
U LòÓk Mad !!

Originally Posted by Uh_Dave
I know what they did. We used to do it at one of my old shops I worked at. If you don't do it right and realease too much cleaner at once you will destoy the rings! Never get that done again! It doesn't really even clean the injectors all it does is clean the runners on the intake manifold and clean a little bit of carbin on the pistons.

What probubly happened (which a lot of stupid dick head techs do) was they thought it would be funny to try and bog the engine by forcing too much of the cleaner in at once. Yeah you probubly have washed out rings now! Ihave seen many people do that. I have even seen the motor get hydro locked from doing this! Take your car back asap (get it towed if you can) and say they fucked it up and it won't run right! They will fix it all for free!
hmmm.....I dont like the sound of this
damnit.......everyone who works on my car seems to only do a half ass job...except blanchards and hall nissan but they're also $$$
Old 09-12-2006, 10:41 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

Originally Posted by CarShowz
hmmm.....I dont like the sound of this
damnit.......everyone who works on my car seems to only do a half ass job...except blanchards and hall nissan but they're also $$$
Either learn to do it yourself or pay the price (pun intended).
Old 09-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

that motor is very clean. sr>kat

Not because I have one but I have never been a fan of taking a car/motor that doesn't come boosted from the factory and boosting it. I have never been a fan at all. That is why I have never boosted any of my 50 million hondas.

Quick Reply: fuel system cleaner....now car idles high