Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

fuel cell?

Old 09-13-2008, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
koolranger has disabled reputation
Default fuel cell?

Does anyone know if it is legal to have a fuel cell in a ef hatch or do i need to put up a wall? any pics or help would be appreciated
Old 09-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Registered Member

reborncx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fuel cell?

i know for road racing you have to have a cover over it that seperates it from the cockpit of the car...hahaha i said cock... but no time now. just like the stock tank has that little cover that goes over it and bolts to the floor. if you were to put it in say the trunk of a coupe you may be ok. but to be honest i don't know for street regulations. all the ones i've seen in street cars were in the trunk and seperate from the cockpit
Old 09-23-2008, 10:12 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Default Re: fuel cell?

Sorry to bump this but I would like to know whether its street leagal or not in VA. Also, what exactly does a fuel cell do?