Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

flywheel question

Old 04-07-2005, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of
Default flywheel question

i'm doing a swap on my crx and the only thing that is keeping me from finishing is the flywheel. i need flywheel bolts, but cant find them anywhere. so i was wondering if i could use the bolts from my d16, to bolt the flywheel to my b18. if not, can you tell me where i can find some. i've tried advanced, autozone, and ebay
Old 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO
Default Re: flywheel question

honda...they are 7somethign dollars a peice...and i believe you need 8 bolts...so...you do the math, you could also go to the junk yard and find a b series motor there that is fucked or soemthing...u wrench it maybe?
Old 04-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

you can use your bolts, but you will need to get a couple more. Let me know how many you need and I will give you soon. I have quite a few laying around the garage. If you let me know before saturday, and you go out to giant aquare this saturday I can give them to you there.
Old 04-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Registered Member

slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SlowLS
you can use your bolts, but you will need to get a couple more. Let me know how many you need and I will give you soon. I have quite a few laying around the garage. If you let me know before saturday, and you go out to giant aquare this saturday I can give them to you there.
that sounds good, i doubt i'll be able to use mine anymore since the kid buying my block wants the flywheel on it. so i'm gonna need all 8 of the bolts. i'm more than willing to pay for them, and if you dont have all of them i guess i'll just buy the rest from honda.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:13 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

d and b series flywheel bolts are exactly the same and both flywheels utilize 8 bolts. b and d series pressure plate bolts are also exactly the same, however the d series clutches only require 6 bolts and the b series clutches require 9.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

lol you found that out the hard way didnt you mike?
Old 04-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

Originally Posted by gear
lol you found that out the hard way didnt you mike?
it was a learning experience, you slut lol
Old 04-09-2005, 10:11 AM
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

hahaha, been there