Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

do I have LSD?

Old 08-19-2003, 10:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRBO SUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default do I have LSD?

A friend of mine just bought a jdm GSR clip how can you tell if the tranny is LSD or not before we rip the motor out of the bay? If we spin one rotor are both supposed to spin? or.. is there any simple test like that?
Old 08-20-2003, 04:18 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Look through the transmission where the passenger cv axle and intermediate shaft are and look for a bar that should run across the open space. If it is there, no LSD.
Old 08-20-2003, 01:25 PM
hybrid no more :(

Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert

Originally posted by 0psi
Look through the transmission where the passenger cv axle and intermediate shaft are and look for a bar that should run across the open space. If it is there, no LSD.
i would do this...but you can also can spin a tire/rotor by hand, if you spin one tire, the other should spin in the same direction if you have lsd....if it spins opposite direction the no lsd...