Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

coolant into vaccum line need help

Old 01-25-2009, 04:54 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: coolant into vaccum line need help

Originally Posted by nftuatn
take the plugs out and crank it over if it will until all the water is out....then take an air hose and blow into the cylinders to help dry it out....put some new plugs in it and see if it will start....if it does your damn lucky....if it doesnt then you need a motor or at minimum a set of rods/pistons...
Yep...

But I think you're fucked.

Good luck
Old 01-25-2009, 04:55 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

well he did say it cranks....so unless its bent rods or valves it may run
Old 01-25-2009, 04:56 PM

dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17

Retards + cars never work out well. Maybe a screening process should be used when selling parts to people? for example: do you know the difference between a coolant hose and a Vacuum line if the answer is no, hit them with whatever part it is they came to buy, and skip away laughing.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:58 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by dsmx17
Retards + cars never work out well. Maybe a screening process should be used when selling parts to people? for example: do you know the difference between a coolant hose and a Vacuum line if the answer is no, hit them with whatever part it is they came to buy, and skip away laughing.

lol +rep
Old 01-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

I don't know the difference between a coolant line and a vacuum line albeit I could probably figure it out. That is why I don't work on my cars I just take them to the shop.

This was a lol-maker tho!
Old 01-25-2009, 06:13 PM
make 7 UP yours

dXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know where to start........
If I read correctly, you have gotten the car running again, just still mucking up the oil and making a mess on the plugs.... How many times have you changed the oil??? need to make sure you change it, buy a case of shitty walmart oil and flush out the head and drain it, clean or replace the plugs and leave them out a couple days in the garage so the engine can dry out. when you put the plugs back in and start it, have your buddy shove a coolant line up his azz just for good measure.... but seriously you need to flush the motor and air it out and leave it alone for a couple days so you dont make it worse. If you get it all together and get milky oil again, might as well sell it to your 'buddy' for way too much money, tell him its high performance and will make his go-ped fly
Old 01-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Registered member

philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville

Originally Posted by dXXX96civic
I dont know where to start........
If I read correctly, you have gotten the car running again, just still mucking up the oil and making a mess on the plugs.... How many times have you changed the oil??? need to make sure you change it, buy a case of shitty walmart oil and flush out the head and drain it, clean or replace the plugs and leave them out a couple days in the garage so the engine can dry out. when you put the plugs back in and start it, have your buddy shove a coolant line up his azz just for good measure.... but seriously you need to flush the motor and air it out and leave it alone for a couple days so you dont make it worse. If you get it all together and get milky oil again, might as well sell it to your 'buddy' for way too much money, tell him its high performance and will make his go-ped fly
i lol'd
Old 01-25-2009, 08:56 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

How did he manage to get them to go together and not realize he's trying to get two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT things to go together? FUCK. It's really not that hard. Honda didn't make shit that hard to reassemble. If it doesn't fit, it doesn't go there.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Registered Member

it2qwk4u has disabled reputation

no i have a supercharger. the lines are way diff. from the stock IM.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:34 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by it2qwk4u
no i have a supercharger. the lines are way diff. from the stock IM.
Regardless, I don't see how he messed it up.

Quick Reply: coolant into vaccum line need help