Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Clutch/Throwout Bearing on a Miata

Old 03-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clutch/Throwout Bearing on a Miata

I need to have a clutch and throwout bearing replaced on a Mazda Miata, if anyone would be willing to do this for me obviously I'm willing to pay and I can either order the parts or pay you for ordering them. I would prefer that the person doing it works for a shop or has some mechanical background. PM me if your interested and with a price that you would do it for and if it does/does not include parts. I'm located in Chesapeake and would like to have this done as soon as possible and can either come to your shop or you can come and do it in my driveway / garage (there is plenty of room). Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.

-Bobby
Old 03-24-2007, 05:08 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Clutch/Throwout Bearing on a Miata

PM Chahonda, he's always up for sidework. He's done great work for me in the past, including a clutch on my Sol.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
PM Chahonda, he's always up for sidework. He's done great work for me in the past, including a clutch on my Sol.
Thanks, i'll do that.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:16 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by driveitright
Thanks, i'll do that.
you just going to be using a stock clutch?
Old 03-26-2007, 03:44 AM
Registered member

Yea, the stock clutch is fine.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:24 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by driveitright
Yea, the stock clutch is fine.
now would be a good time to upgrade should you choose to do so. this just going in a daily driver? what year is the car anyway?
Old 03-26-2007, 09:52 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by CHAHONDA
now would be a good time to upgrade should you choose to do so. this just going in a daily driver? what year is the car anyway?
It's a 96 and there's no need for an upgrade, yea it's a daily driver.