Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

A/C questions "integra"

Old 07-24-2008, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
89Leg2a94Teg has disabled reputation
Default A/C questions "integra"

I have a missing piece to my A/C line. To be precise its a missing piece connecting to my low pressure line.

The way my A/C works is, the low press side goes from in front of my headers down below radiator... runs up then back towards the firewall.
Then from the firewall is another tube part of the A/C. Except this one is not connected to the low press tube. It goes down and connects to the side of the radiator.

It then comes through and connects to this little canister thing. ( i forget what its called).

There are two lines that go to this canister, and they both run into the radiator i believe.

My main problem is that i have a random A/C line chilling next to my low press line but they don't match up to connect.

Check pictures to make sense of this mess.

Thank you and any ideas are appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails A/C questions "integra"-integra-017.jpg   A/C questions "integra"-integra-018.jpg   A/C questions "integra"-integra-019.jpg   A/C questions "integra"-integra-020.jpg   A/C questions "integra"-integra-021.jpg  

A/C questions "integra"-integra-022.jpg   A/C questions "integra"-integra-023.jpg  
Old 07-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: A/C questions "integra"

is it the compressor?
Old 07-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Registered Member

Sp00nisBACK has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 89Leg2a94Teg
I have a missing piece to my A/C line. To be precise its a missing piece connecting to my low pressure line.

The way my A/C works is, the low press side goes from in front of my headers down below radiator... runs up then back towards the firewall.
Then from the firewall is another tube part of the A/C. Except this one is not connected to the low press tube. It goes down and connects to the side of the radiator.

It then comes through and connects to this little canister thing. ( i forget what its called).

There are two lines that go to this canister, and they both run into the radiator i believe.

My main problem is that i have a random A/C line chilling next to my low press line but they don't match up to connect.

Check pictures to make sense of this mess.

Thank you and any ideas are appreciated.
You've got some pretty ass hands.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Registered Member

oxidejunky has disabled reputation

the line in picture 2 looks like it goes to ur condenser. which is in front of ur radiator or to the highs side port on the compressor From what i can tell i didnt even see a compressor on the motor. in pic one there is a line that runs from the compressor's low side port to the line in ur hand and it not there. How much of the a/c system is in the car?
Old 07-24-2008, 10:03 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by oxidejunky
the line in picture 2 looks like it goes to ur condenser. which is in front of ur radiator or to the highs side port on the compressor From what i can tell i didnt even see a compressor on the motor. in pic one there is a line that runs from the compressor's low side port to the line in ur hand and it not there. How much of the a/c system is in the car?
To be honest im not very knowledgeable about the A/C system.
To my knowledge there is a condenser in picture 3. The high hooks up to that, then comes back out and goes to the radiator. I think im missing the compressor. I guess it hooks up to the low end and that one mystery piece in picture 2. Where does the compressor go? and are their lines that go from the low side and the 2nd picture line to the compressor?

Thank you
Old 07-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

shad has disabled reputation

the car is missing the compressor but has the condensor. the missin piece is you low side line that goes into the back of the compressor. (by the way the round thing is your accumalotor drier)
Old 07-25-2008, 04:17 PM
Registered member

Axel kain has disabled reputation

it would be alot easier to tell you if i could see it in person.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:00 PM
CustomGSR

kaltares is an unknown quantity at this point

I have all the lines under the hood lmk if u need them
Old 07-25-2008, 07:13 PM
︻╦╤─

DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk

Looks like you need a compressor line, condenser and a dryer. I can't tell in the pictures if you have a compressor or not.