Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Brembo Rotors and Hawk Pads

Old 08-30-2003, 07:31 PM
Iridium V

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brembo Rotors and Hawk Pads

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am very happy with both of these products. I installed a set of cross drilled rotors on the front of my Z with EBC green stuff and I was happy with that and I completed tht today with a set of slotted rear rotors with hawk ferro carbon pads. EBC doesn't manufacture the green stuff for the rear . Anywho, just thought I'd throw that in there.
Old 08-31-2003, 07:22 AM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Which Brand Rotors did you use? I put Brembo (Stillen) and used Metal Matrix pads.
Old 08-31-2003, 11:30 AM
Iridium V

MGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond repute

Um, brembo.
Old 08-31-2003, 08:32 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Sorry i am a little slow and forget to re read the title's some time...sorry
Old 09-01-2003, 05:33 AM
Iridium V

No problem guy, no problem.