Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Auto to manual swap integra

Old 10-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these parts
Default Auto to manual swap integra

okay i have a question, i have a Integra rs automatic, i'm just going to buy a new motor and manual transmission at here. it comes with
List Of Parts Included
• Complete Motor
- Block
- Intake Manifold
- Complete Head
- Sensors
- Exhaust Manifold
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors
- Distributor
- Throttle Body
- Alternator
- Ignition Wires
- Headers
- Oil Pan

5 speed m/t trans

ecu

* Engine accessories are not part of the purchase price. Because of emissions laws & regulations in the USA, you may need to change over the engine accessories from your current engine (ie. starter, alternator, A/C compressor, distributor, p/s pump).

what parts would i still need to do the swap and change my car to manual, just the clutch pedal and tranny mount and motor mounts?

Last edited by maurice24; 10-23-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:58 AM
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Auto to manual swap integra

Master and slave cylinder, clutch safety switch(?), probably a clutch kit, etc. The link doesnt work so i cant see what it comes with.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:00 AM
Registered Member

maurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Guy
Master and slave cylinder, clutch safety switch(?), probably a clutch kit, etc. The link doesnt work so i cant see what it comes with.
does the link work now?
Old 10-23-2010, 09:11 AM
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts

It does now. All it says is "5 speed MT." So be ready to buy the parts I mentioned. Look into axles, cause im not sure if they are different. Miss anything Fabrik8?
Old 10-23-2010, 09:53 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

I've never messed with Honda auto to manual swaps, sorry..
Old 10-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Layin Frame

dirty c has disabled reputation

clutch padal assembly , resevoir , and lines. get the auto shifter and plates out the way. you will need the top tranny mount for the auto to manual. and the plug that use to run to the auto shifter take out the two big wires and run them to each other. and axels are the same. if you have anymore questions maurice shoot me a pm i do the swaps all the time for people and mine yesterday.

Last edited by dirty c; 10-23-2010 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by The Guy
It does now. All it says is "5 speed MT." So be ready to buy the parts I mentioned. Look into axles, cause im not sure if they are different. Miss anything Fabrik8?
haha ok

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I've never messed with Honda auto to manual swaps, sorry..
Wow, thats a first.

Originally Posted by Ctr ls/vtec
clutch padal assembly , resevoir , and lines. get the auto shifter and plates out the way. you will need the top tranny mount for the auto to manual. and the plug that use to run to the auto shifter take out the two big wires and run them to each other. and axels are the same. if you have anymore questions maurice shoot me a pm i do the swaps all the time for people and mine yesterday.
okay cool, i'll keep intouch if i need anything, for right now i think i'm just going to start gathering up the parts.