Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

99 integra car alarm

Old 09-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
head1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the rough
Default 99 integra car alarm

or the anti theft system/keyless entry, whatever you wanna call it.
im having some problems with it. lately its been going off randomly. it just sounds off for no reason, stops for a little bit, then starts back up. the other night i was outside smoking a ciggarette standing a few feet from the car, and it just started going off. so i grabbed the keys and hit the unlock button on the remote on my keychain and it stopped. then i hit lock to lock it, but it beeped at me. the same kind of beep that sounds when youve got the door open and try to lock it that way. it wouldnt lock, so i just manually locked the door using the key in the door and went to bed. then it did it the next night. anyone know what could be up? and also, where is the alarm box or whatever its called usually on these cars? the manual tells me i can adjust the sensitivity to the alarm, so i want to either do that or disconnect the wire which makes the horn sound, without disconnecting the keyless entry. so does anyone know if its under the hood or under the dash? the manual doesnt tell me where, it just tells me what i can do to it.

thanks.
Old 09-17-2006, 12:45 PM
Banned

00PreludeSH is infamous around these parts00PreludeSH is infamous around these parts00PreludeSH is infamous around these parts00PreludeSH is infamous around these parts00PreludeSH is infamous around these parts00PreludeSH is infamous around these parts00PreludeSH is infamous around these parts00PreludeSH is infamous around these parts00PreludeSH is infamous around these parts00PreludeSH is infamous around these parts00PreludeSH is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 99 integra car alarm

under dash on drivers side
Old 09-19-2006, 06:11 AM
Radio Killa

nomurstock can only hope to improve
Default Re: 99 integra car alarm

Just remove the security fuse.