Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

6th gen accord need help

Old 05-03-2007, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2Fast4You has disabled reputation
Default 6th gen accord need help

i have 2000 v6 a/t accord 4dr current mods are CAI headers and catback exhaust. trying to get reasonable power out of the car and will be turboing the car soon as funds become available. i have an appointment tom. all aspects motorsports for diagnostics and dyno due to a current issue im having with the car. my main question is what is a common car that has an obd 1 computer that will still accept my vtech and work, also would i need to change the distributor and if so where do i find the ecu and distributor. any and all help would be great.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Banned

Gompers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 6th gen accord need help

dunno if the v6 will have any issues (probably will) with these, but as far as a basic principle for tuned Accords (h22 ;p)

p72 (94-95 GSR) ECU, then Chip It
p13 (stock h22 ECU from prelude)
p23 (dunno? ;p)

those accept VTEC n all dat shayt,

Again, they are for 4 cyls.
So, swap in an h22, build it, and boost it.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:32 AM
Registered Member

i want to switch the a/t to a 5 or 6 speed but dont know what tranny besides acura cl type 6 speed (very rare) would hook up with out much modification to withstand high HP? and also what would be a good intake manifold besides the odysse 3.5L that should have to much modification. also looking for a good throttle body but dont know what im looking for. any help with these or any other mods besides boost and spray which will come later would be appreciated im looking to push around 400+ if possable when this project is done. thank you all. gompers thank you for the input but i decided im gonna hold off on puter and chip and just go with a aem standalone sys.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

i am wanting to put the 05+ intake manifold from the accord on my 00 does anyone know if this is direct bolt on or what mods need to be done in order to do this? also the manual out of the accords if anyone has done this or might know about what need to be fabricated in order for this to happen please let me know.