Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

'00 EX suggestions

Old 08-31-2004, 03:44 PM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
89c-rex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default '00 EX suggestions

went through the swapped crx stage just wanted to think this one out alittle bit more then i did with my last swap

already have some coilovers/springs just wanting to do everything at once this time instead of a constant work in progress. i got about 4,000 saved up for the engine, just curious what the tech gods think
Old 08-31-2004, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex
Default Re: '00 EX suggestions

Originally Posted by 89c-rex
went through the swapped crx stage just wanted to think this one out alittle bit more then i did with my last swap

already have some coilovers/springs just wanting to do everything at once this time instead of a constant work in progress. i got about 4,000 saved up for the engine, just curious what the tech gods think

Depends if you want all motor or boost. If 4 g's was your limit. I would build the D and boost it like 15 daily. or you could do a B series all motor with some good bolt on's. Boost the D, be different and surprise people.
Old 08-31-2004, 06:26 PM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

boost the d16y8 u got in there, trust me u will love it
Old 08-31-2004, 07:07 PM
VIP

what are the best kinda kits for the d16, where did you get yours at?
Old 09-01-2004, 06:47 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch

the junk yard... www.homemadeturbo.com
Old 09-02-2004, 10:25 AM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

If i were you , I would boost the motor you have. Greddy makes good kits for a nice price and if you add a intercooler , injectors , and a SAFC. You could put down way better numbers than a stock b series swap , and you will have a shitload more torque.
Old 09-03-2004, 10:05 AM
VIP

i guess but i dunno, had the car for awhile was never impressed w/ the engine. how much could it push?
Old 09-03-2004, 10:07 AM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

10 psi easy , look for around 175-200 to the wheels , and atleast 155+ ft lbs.
Old 09-03-2004, 10:10 AM
VIP

i checked greddy there around 2,500 i would still have 1500 left over which is enough to buy a quality engine... i mean i already got the suspension and some rims waiting i want all 4Gs on the engine in the best way possible and im still not sold on the d16
Old 09-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Registered Member

Runnin13s is on a distinguished road

the D16 will surprise u when boosted i garuntee(i have one and so does my freind) but if u manage ur money the right way u could buy a b series swap and still have money to boost it .....home made turbo is ur friend

Quick Reply: '00 EX suggestions