Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

HiTech Tuning

Old 08-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1
Default Re: HiTech Tuning

Originally Posted by Lord-Humongous
settings

General settings

show reputation.
Done.............
Old 08-08-2011, 12:40 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Ed tuned my car and now its a submarine and can fly and it makes $100 bills every time it hits boost.

he's fuckin magic or some shit.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

Originally Posted by Lord-Humongous
Ed tuned my car and now its a submarine and can fly and it makes $100 bills every time it hits boost.

he's fuckin magic or some shit.

You forgot about the part where he made it talk like in Knight Rider but the voice sounds like Cristopher Walkin...
Old 08-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Maybe my reading comprehension is bad but where are they located? My car will be done at the end of the month and i want to get it on a dyno before I leave in Sept.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Former Vendor

edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1

Originally Posted by Sun Wukong
Maybe my reading comprehension is bad but where are they located? My car will be done at the end of the month and i want to get it on a dyno before I leave in Sept.
Your reading comprehension is fine. Please ignore the goof balls a few posts above you LOL. J/K they're great guys both of them.

I am currently renting a couple different dynos in the area until I find a location of my own. I've spent the last month in Europe, and am just now trying to setup a location. You can reach me either through this forum, or by email. edcmat-l1@msn.com

Thanks,
Ed
Old 08-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Originally Posted by edcmat-l1
Your reading comprehension is fine. Please ignore the goof balls a few posts above you LOL. J/K they're great guys both of them.

I am currently renting a couple different dynos in the area until I find a location of my own. I've spent the last month in Europe, and am just now trying to setup a location. You can reach me either through this forum, or by email. edcmat-l1@msn.com

Thanks,
Ed
Can you tune ECMlink I can do decent on my own but not as well as a pro and speed density isnt very friendly to us self tuning newbs lol. Maybe you'll have your own place by April eh?

Thanks for the quick response.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:49 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by edcmat-l1
Your reading comprehension is fine. Please ignore the goof balls a few posts above you LOL. J/K they're great guys both of them BUT Matt is WAY less gay than Steve.
I knew Ed would feel that way.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:41 PM
Former Vendor

LOL^^^^^
Old 08-10-2011, 05:23 AM
NAZI mod

ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE THOUGH:

Ed does great work. He is the only one I trust tuning my cars, becuase he dosent have the "it aint my car" attitude when he's working on it and he stands by his work. he knows EXACTLY what he's doing and if he doesnt, he'll figure it out.

A+ service without a doubt.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:09 AM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

Get your car tuned!

Quick Reply: HiTech Tuning