Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

b16 swap for sale

Old 12-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowciv91 has disabled reputation
Default b16 swap for sale

sold delete thread

Last edited by slowciv91; 12-24-2007 at 11:16 AM.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:23 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: b16 swap for sale

will go lower on price . need money
Old 12-13-2007, 05:07 PM
p2r
!! Buy My Parts !!

p2r has disabled reputation
Exclamation Re: b16 swap for sale

Originally Posted by slowciv91
i have a b16 obdo out of an ef hatch with a cable ys1 tranny . need to sell need the money , 1100 for the swap willin to go lower . i also have an ef parts u need . pm me
im located in chesapeake

Thanks for putting up the actual info after wasting 9 hours of my night last night...

Originally posted OBD1 b16 - YS1 LSD tranny

I guess you were hoping for some young naive 16 yr old kid to come and not look it over... and as I'm looking it over you and your buddy are telling me its a good strong motor all the way to 9500rpm (ON A STOCK MOTOR) and that there isnt anything to look over... "it's all good". I enjoyed your "surprised" reaction to me telling you it was a NON-LSD tranny. -and then tell me you specifically told me it was a CABLE tranny.... UMMMM... I Wouldn't Have Wasted My Time or Gas If You Even Mentioned "Cable"...

It was conveniently ready to be quickly loaded into the car when I get there though... Oh.. and thanks for trying to sell me your D-series Hydro tranny instead.... Once again... I'm not RETARDED.

-and last but Definitely NOT Least...

After we told you we didnt want it, you then tell us that the distributor rotor fell apart, and its been running like shit ever since...
Smmmooottthh!!

I just thought ppl should be aware of everything before you make them waste a trip...

Oh, and just a side note... LSVTECEG757 pulled through for me and my boy... EVEN though I called him up at 1 am after leaving this kid's house.

Thanks Man !

Oh.. and don't even bother to respond... You Not I'm Not BullShitting...!! Its all True.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by p2r

Thanks for putting up the actual info after wasting 9 hours of my night last night...

Originally posted OBD1 b16 - YS1 LSD tranny

I guess you were hoping for some young naive 16 yr old kid to come and not look it over... and as I'm looking it over you and your buddy are telling me its a good strong motor all the way to 9500rpm (ON A STOCK MOTOR) and that there isnt anything to look over... "it's all good". I enjoyed your "surprised" reaction to me telling you it was a NON-LSD tranny. -and then tell me you specifically told me it was a CABLE tranny.... UMMMM... I Wouldn't Have Wasted My Time or Gas If You Even Mentioned "Cable"...

It was conveniently ready to be quickly loaded into the car when I get there though... Oh.. and thanks for trying to sell me your D-series Hydro tranny instead.... Once again... I'm not RETARDED.

-and last but Definitely NOT Least...

After we told you we didnt want it, you then tell us that the distributor rotor fell apart, and its been running like shit ever since...
Smmmooottthh!!

I just thought ppl should be aware of everything before you make them waste a trip...

Oh, and just a side note... LSVTECEG757 pulled through for me and my boy... EVEN though I called him up at 1 am after leaving this kid's house.

Thanks Man !

Oh.. and don't even bother to respond... You Not I'm Not BullShitting...!! Its all True.
i told u what was for sale , we even talked on the phone several times. i pulled the engine for u and now i cant sell the car as a whole. u are the dumbass that would think a hydro tranny would be in a 91 hatch. i even told u it was a cable tranny . u wasted my time and my mney . u where just in such a hurry to rip off your friend u didnt realize what i was sayin.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 12-17-2007, 01:45 PM
p2r
!! Buy My Parts !!

Originally Posted by slowciv91
i told u what was for sale , we even talked on the phone several times. i pulled the engine for u and now i cant sell the car as a whole. u are the dumbass that would think a hydro tranny would be in a 91 hatch. i even told u it was a cable tranny . u wasted my time and my mney . u where just in such a hurry to rip off your friend u didnt realize what i was sayin.
Never said what it was coming out of... DOUCHE!!
Old 12-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Registered Member

spoolins13 2be has disabled reputation

pwnd.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:52 PM
p2r
!! Buy My Parts !!

Originally Posted by p2r
Never said what it was coming out of... DOUCHE!!

I mean... WHY THE FUCK Would I Waste My Time And Money?!?! This ISN'T My First Motor Swap... I Know What The Fuck I'm Talking About..!