Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

aero muffler 2540i turbine

Old 11-28-2007, 10:58 AM
Means Slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of
Default aero muffler 2540i turbine

used it was on my corolla. still welded on 99 corolla exhast piping but already removed off the car. selling it for 50 dollars. will have pictures up by the weekend. if you dont want the piping i will cut i off.

http://www.aeroexhaust.com/import_exhaust_2540i.html
Old 12-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of
Default Re: aero muffler 2540i turbine

bump
Old 12-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Means Slow

ker bump obo
Old 12-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Means Slow

bump
Old 12-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Means Slow

bump