Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Old 03-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Still spinnin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n
Default Re: VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

ITRTurbo786HP aka Matt Gray, was supposed to get me a EK4 SiR lip for $130. I paypaled him the money didn't hear from him for 2 weeks, I filed a claim with paypal and was refunded the next day. I got lucky don't trust that guy. This was prior to me finding out he got over on his father, otherwise I would've steered clear of him.
Old 03-22-2008, 04:10 PM
VAdriven Sponsor

slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
To defend myself. I am not a scammer.

I havent taken orders in months.

I am no longer taking orders.

Future orders will be 80% instock only items.

We do not sell Ebay or ssaut.

We custom make what you order and this will include our name on it.

We do not make turbos

We make turbo manifolds, intercoolers, FMIC pipe kits, test pipes, down pipes, dump tubes, intakes and intake manifold work.

Future orders will need to have paper work signed with ALL terms and agreements reads.

all Furture orders are final w/ no refunds.

Sebera Fabrications Does have a retail merchants license along with a license for my services of custom fab work.

SFAB became a good name and known from Washing state, to here in Virginia. Sfab is also known in Canada, UK, Austria and other distant lands

SFAB had a good name by delievering HAND MADE quailty parts.

Just because SFAB is well known, Just because SFAB can offer quality parts for affordable prices. DOES NOT MEAN we are turning a profeit.

We make enough to pay for the materials, repairs and bills.

What small profeit that was made, was sat aside.

All profeits were meant for growth and for R&D so we can provide top notch services and affordable rates.

All customers were noted that ALL discounted products are final w/ no refunds.

All customers whom paid in FULL were noted to a 35% restocking fee.

All customers whom paid in FULL, were refunded in FULL.

Customers who have failed to respond to pick up discounted products have done so on their behalf, not mine.

All customers are contacted and all know my email contact.

Ive paid ALL of MY money from my pocket out to those who demand.

Ive sold all my belongings to pay for these products, these kids refused to pick up.

We currently have 3 customers whom have open claims with us for refunds. They have yet to comply or reply or accept completed items.

We have 2 customers currently that are being worked on. Both will have tracking numbers soon and have excellent customers.

WE will not check/reply to fourms about whats been talked about.

We check our email 2-6 days a week. Be patient, you'll get a reply. If no reply is made, please resend because we might not of got it.

If you have questions, feel free to email us.

If you need custom work, feed free to email us.

Good Luck to everyone and God Bless.

I'm still waiting on either a refund or a manifold setup since 01/30/2007!!!

Over a year now.... I think I'll be taking a trip to the courthouse soon.
Old 04-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Registered Member

onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic

I'm in the same boat....tell me i'll go with ya
Old 04-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by onlystackmatic
I'm in the same boat....tell me i'll go with ya
no your not.

paul is getting a refund because he truly is entitled to it.
He is just growing tired of waiting and I understand that. I was screwed out of all my equipment and supplies on a deal and that put me out of work and unable to make his manifold. That makes him up for a refund. But unfortunately NO ONE has been hiring because of the economy and has slowed his refund process greatly. but HE WILL GET ONE. I'm no scammer or else id change my damn name and disappear, But have i or will I? Hell no. Ive never done anyone wrong. I'm just VERY financially hurt due to my business and Im struggling to pull myself out of this hole im in. BUT IM STILL HERE and im still in contact with everyone and things are still getting done.

You are not entitled to a refund. You paid $200 that went towards pulling you manifold, re welding SEVERAL cracks and every original weld on your SSAC manifold AND installed new gaskets for your WG and Turbo, then installed it.

And you agreed to it because your Wastegate was hanging off your manifold and your turbo was being held in place by the brackets that were welded to the T3 flange and the head flange. So basically your car WAS NOT drivable and so you HAD ME DO THIS FOR YOU. and you AGREED to all terms prior. If you dont like that now, then tough titty said the kitty, thats business and I wasnt doing your repair for free. So when you ditched the manifold I made for your (twice). That deposit covered that and why it was said, NON REFUNDABLE.

Therefor you're entitled to nothing, zip, notta. And you agreed to this and my Brother and Adam were here as witness's. (unless the TIG weld work performed failed)

I even spoke with you 2 days ago about this because you were once again claiming I owed you a full refund. BUT because your SSAC manifold CRACKED (2 years its been?) and so i told CHRIS "SPNAMNT" I would refund $100 of the $200 to him so I have witness's also. (even though i repaired your manifold for you back in MID 2006??)

NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE RIGHT, but because I feel if your SSAC cracked AGAIN then THAT deserves a partial. But NOT because your demanding FREE labor that i did on your CAR!!!!

Last edited by JDMS1eeper; 04-08-2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Because
Old 04-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Doing work mofo

Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down

Originally Posted by JDMrice07
ITRTurbo786HP aka Matt Gray, was supposed to get me a EK4 SiR lip for $130. I paypaled him the money didn't hear from him for 2 weeks, I filed a claim with paypal and was refunded the next day. I got lucky don't trust that guy. This was prior to me finding out he got over on his father, otherwise I would've steered clear of him.
Yeah that guy is the biggest crook. Biggest liar. Biggest pussy
Old 09-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Registered Member

tarron.shelton has disabled reputation

Ok so i baught a lsvtec from boostinsi, here was the alleged specs

b16 head
b18a shorty
lsvtec conversion kit
arp headstuds
valvetrain
CTR CAMSHAFTS!!!!!
GREDDY TIMING BELT!!!!!

ANYWAYS to make a long story short, i drove to alexandria to get the motor and at first he tried to fuck me out of the tming belt telling me it wasnt at that house so i implied lets go get it. So he copped a bit of attitude , then took me to a sketch ass house with about 4 cars all fucked up and parts everywhere. So we drove up there in a da so we popped the head off the short block to fit it in the car ( at which point dude seemed sketch so i wanted to make sure they were ctr cams, well from my misjudgment and 30 minutes of arguing in his girls driveway i took the motor gave the cash and left. The intake cam had the mark around it but i didnt know it was suppose to be engraved not a different pattern in metal. WEll just this morning after getting a call from the shop saying my cams are stock 88-91 b16a cams (same year as the engravings on the head) i called him and asked him what he wanted to do about it . He gave me some shpeal about noyan motors so i called them and they said they hadent sold a ctr motor in 3 years!!!! 3 FUCKING YEARS, he claims they had reciepts for the motor and then when i asked him to sned them to me he said he would have to contact the dude. Then when he continued to argue with me AND TELLL ME THEY WERE CTR CAMS, which ive got them not him i think i know better he tells me hes going to come to richmiond and punch me in the face. Hes a fucking child, i just wanted him to even aknowledge that he was in the wrong. I could understand the issues if he was a younger kid maybe just got into hondas or such. This is a 30 year old man who " builds race motors" and this and that. Just thought that everyone should know the score dont buy from him seriously youll regret it. Thanks.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

tarron.shelton has disabled reputation

shitty picture but you get the idea, no rings on them and the way he handled himself was completely uncalled for. flat , and 8urv8 were with me when i called thanks again everyone watch yourself dont buy shit.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:32 PM
Registered member

boostedteg has disabled reputation

mmturbo is a ripoff, he sold me a single cam vtec longblock he said ran perfect, gauranteed me it ran great no problems, and if i did happen to have a problem, he had another single cam vtec he could give me or my money back, anyway, it turned out that the motor knocked so loud, i dont even think it had bearings in it at all, tried to call him many times, of course no answer, dont deal with him hes a ripoff