Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Old 07-03-2005, 07:09 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Same deal as the dragva stolen car watch thread. Someone sticky this to the top of all fs: forums.

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
For the lazy:

Chris Colsher
6319 Wailes Ave
Norfolk,Va 23502

His phone: 757-233-9542

His house:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&zipcode=23502

His picture:

Add scammers as neccessary, we need to protect our community from these theives!!

edit 2: See thread:

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113880

Last edited by Jay; 10-24-2005 at 07:03 AM.
Old 07-03-2005, 08:38 AM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe
Default Re: DRAGVA SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

holy shit thats the dude that tryed to steal my ls engine haha. well its a long story but i tracked him down and after like 3 weeks i finally got my engine back and he apologized and tryed to tell me he wasnt going to steal it. he was supposed to hot tank it and get me all new gaskets...well heres how it went he imed me one day and said he saw my post on dragva about getting the engine hot tanked. e assured me he could do this and have it back to me in 3 days for $250. Since i needed this done i was like well ok but i told him id have to find a way to get it to his house and then he was like o well i can get it and then drop it off when im done too. So the next day he calls to tell me hes on his way from somones cell phone and he shows up with like 5 people 3 in the back and him and a freind in like a green thunderbird. The kids in the back were lke 2 15 year old girls and some other kid. Anyways i tell him i need some information and give him somthing to write on and i go in to get half the money for him so he can pay for the gaskets. Well i come back out and he hands me the paper and not even thinking of double checking it we put the engine in the car. Well about 3 days later i start to call and no answer another week goes by with me trying to call and then i decide to go to the adress he gave me..turns out that house doesnt exsist and that number is skipped on the road. So i knock on somones door in the neighborhood and turns out he has some roster of everyone who lives there and checks the name and says nobody by that name even lived in this area...so now im pissed i go to a pay phone and try calling the number again and this time somone picks up but its a young girl i expalian what happend and she denys to know anything so i just tell her if she knows him then tell him im filing a police report first thing tommorow if i dont get a call back with information on where my engine is. I tryed calling the 2nd number he gave me but still no answer. Well about an hour later i get a call from that girls mom asking me why i am trying to file a police report and i tell her the story...now here comes the crazy part...this girl is freinds with his friend that was in the car and that was his sisters freind and they went over there to use her cell phone to call me. Well after another day of calling various numbers that were refred by this girls mom i finally got a old of him. He tells me some shit like he lost my number and hes been trying to get a hold of me..so im like you know where i live and you have my screen name theres no reason and you gave me a wrong adress man so there is no excuse. Well after a few days of arguing and discussing things he drops off my engine and header. After we talked for a while right before he leaves theres an okward silence like hes wanting the rest of his money...im like well i got my engine back so i guess were done later man. haha well needless to say he wasnt getting another dime out of me! this guy is a hassle and has a record for this kind of stuff if he gets in trouble one more time hes getting locked up...well dont do buisness with this guy or you will get screwed. and sorry for that long ass story just wanted to share what happend when i delt with him
Old 07-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

Blackknight86 sold me all broken shit and is trying to say that I cant get my money back cause thatd be like him going to burger king then a month later tryin toget his money back.

Originally Posted by WYT R1CE
Boost guage is broke, turbo timer is broke. Awesome seller!
Originally Posted by blackknight86
but u got a safc for half the price these guys on drag sell for so be happy
yea hopefully that works
well it wasnt my stuff to begin with... some1 fucked me over on my car so i took his stuff and sold it
thought you said it all worked when you used it in your car?
yea it did... cause it was on my car not the hatch that u saw me in but a gsr teg
if ur mad cause u got fucked outta what $250 at the max please get outta my face... try gettin fucked outta $1500+ cash from drag members then u can get at my level.. losing $250 is half a paycheck dogg and again HOW LONG AGO WAS THIS? LOL how many months went by... and now u want money back. and im suppose to believe that u didnt break the stuff i sold you... OVER MONTHS.
If he doesnt have a probelm with that money then he can have his junk back and give me my money. "OVER MONTHS"?? It was the end of MAY

Last edited by -Danimal; 07-03-2005 at 09:19 AM.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:26 AM
Banned

blackknight86 is an unknown quantity at this point

wyt rice is ludacris.... i sold him parts before the date of 5/11/05 and JUST NOW he wants to complain about how they dont work... comon how do I know that he didnt mess it up and now wants his money back... ITS BEEN OVER 30 DAYS WTF. And this isnt Bestbuy or some shit cause whenever you make a cash deal on drag its a DONE DEAL.

if I could just up and get my money back from that pussy Frosteeboi that sold me a "2000 gsr swap" and it was a b16... i would have over 3k in my pocket and would think dragva is the best site since slice bread. BUT he didnt give me my money back and this happend 3 months ago...

wyt rice... if anyone could just ask for their money back and get it back there would be soooooo many people fucking over eachother. People would buy swaps, eventually blow the motors, then ask for their money back and go buy another one on drag and do the same shit.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

Originally Posted by Whtehnda93DXSdn
How do you actually buy a motor and give money for it if you had not looked at the block to knw if it was the motor you wanted...Big diff in B18 on a block and B16 that just sounds like carelessness along w/ false advertisement if so...

It takes sheer brillance to mistake a B16 for a B18.

And blackknight like I said PMing you wont get me anywhere now, I see how much of a moron you truly are now. I just hope nobody else buys shit from you.
Old 07-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Banned

blackknight86 is an unknown quantity at this point

the head is stamped as p72
the blocks serial number was scratched off and only read B1 but he had a BUNCH of friends to back him up on saying it was a full gsr swap..

it had a gsr head and tranny.
Old 07-04-2005, 07:48 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

In the spirit of the thread remaining somehwhat flame free, I'd like moron to respond to this thread:
http://dragva.com/forums/showthread....80#post1602980
Old 07-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Tegurit (Chris Collins) scammed me when I was in Iraq. We used to be good friends, but he scammed me big time here is the e-mail between me & him:
(So as a warning, don't ever do business with this guy)
E-mail:

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins Christopher T Contr 83 CS/SCNI [mailto:Christopher.Collins@acc.af.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 6:22 AM
To: Tran, Tuanhuy V. SGT
Subject: RE: Reply

I have already replied to this email, yes I agree on the 1st check for $600 which is to get your car shipped.

2nd check was for the LS Block and GSR Head, You do not want the LS anymore so I sold it and only got 150 for it.

I do owe you $600 that I borrowed from you when you visited, and $2000 you gave me for the build.

So that would be a total of $2600 cash to you plus the GSR head, if I can sell the head it would be around $3900.

Either of these scenarios I agree on, still trying to sell the head for you.

Chris Collins

Network Defense/Firewall Engineer

ACC NOSC Boundary Protection

boundary.protection@acc.af.mil

DSN: 574-4967

From: Tran, Tuanhuy V. SGT [mailto:Tuanhuy.Tran@taji.1cd.army.mil]
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 3:14 AM
To: Collins Christopher T Contr 83 CS/SCNI
Cc: 'wise21@yahoo.com'
Subject: Reply

Please reply to this e-mail:

Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 8:38 AM
To: 'Collins Christopher T Contr 83 CS/SCNI'
Subject: RE: Keys?

I just want to know where my keys are at so I can take care of this.Ok the $200 that you paid they company, they still have it? Can you get it back. How much exactly have you spent to try to get the car shipped? What about my other money? I haven't heard anything about it in a while. Its been 8 months & almost 9 have past by & I have seen no results, efforts, or updates. My patients is running out. Thats why I am asking for my money back. I am willing to work out a deal with you on this. You have exactly $4900 of my money.

-1st Check I gave you was $600 for the car shipment.

-2nd Check I gave you was $1700 when I bought the LS block & GSR head.

-3rd Check was $2000 for you to bore build the block.

-4th was when I was visiting you in VA, I load you just about $600 for insurance & to get by & you agreed with that amount.

So that totals to $4900!

And I am willing to negotiate a deal with you since there was some problems with this engine swap project I wanted to do.

Do you agree of the amount that I gave you? Lets work something out here so I can get my money back, get this over with & we go our seperate ways. Please don't make this hard.

I have not yet seen a penny from him. He ignores my phone calls & will not open his door at his house

Here is his picture:

Old 07-06-2005, 08:05 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

hybridvteceg

Drove to NOVA three times to pick up an eg that was "suppose" to be ready. Paid him for it and he didn't give a fuck after that. Left it not running with no throttle assembly, no exhaust, timing fucked up, almost stripped and had the nerve to send his mom to meet me.... not him. Had to tow it almost three hours for a car that was suppose to be running.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:30 AM
nip it in the bud

_burn_ is an unknown quantity at this point

someone just needs to bust out some boondock saints shit and go murder these bitches.

also add to the list....Will Harvey and that little bitch Beau (bo) for stealing my rotas back in the day. Will got his white turbo ls teg (old uspeedcar) stolen and stripped a few months ago so i guess karma does come around

Quick Reply: VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.