Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Sig Sauer P6 for sale..

Old 04-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93civiccpe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sig Sauer P6 for sale..

Name: Shaun
Item: Sig Sauer P6
Price: SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Hello Everyone. My job situation is still not good so I'm selling another of my firearms. This is a Sig Sauer P6 that I picked up not too long ago through my FFL. This is one of the CAI Imports (the better of the imports) and this one was hand-picked. This is a surplus war pistol used by the German Police. Most of the P6's were hardly fired (if at all) but show some wear on the finish from the holster. This one was hand picked and is one of the better looking that I've seen. This is basically the surplus war version of the P225, it is a single stack 9mm that holds 8 in the magazine and one in the chamber. It is date stamped 4/79, so this was made in April of 1979. These have been getting a little harder to get as everyone has been buying them up as they are the 'value' sigs. You get the quality and feel that Sig is known for, but for a significant discount. This takes p225 parts, so you know you can always have springs & parts to change out if anything ever wears out. A lot of people have picked these up for concealed carry as you get the sig quality at a price you don't mind wearing / beating up by carrying. The one issue with this is that the feedramp of the barrels back in the 70's and 80's was designed for ball rounds (aka target style round tipped bullets). Due to that, some brands of hollowpoints will not feed and jam trying to load. **I sent this out to a gunsmith to have the feedramp angle changed and polished, which fixes this. Once I got this back I took it to the range for the first and only time and have put 15 rounds of practice ammo, and then 5 rounds each of four different major brand hollowpoints (Gold Dot, Hornady Tap, Hydroshock, and Ranger. Not a single hangup or problem with any of them. That service costs $40 plus shipping. I paid $380 plus tax for the p6 with 2 magazines and blue box, and then the $40 plus shipping to have the barrel feedramp modified. This has only been fired once since I got it and will make a great CCW firearm. I'm only selling this as I have 2 of these (both had barrels sent off to the same guy), and I don't need both. I wanted to have a spare for carrying but due to my work situation I'm putting it up for sale. I'll have pictures within the next couple of days. Thanks for looking!

** PICTURES **

If you want to see pics of anything else then let me know. I tried to get a good pic of the modified & polished feedramp of the barrel.

Last edited by 93civiccpe; 04-03-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Blactical Actual.

majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette
Default Re: Sig Sauer P6 for sale..

great seller here! GLWS!
Old 04-02-2009, 04:54 AM
Registered Member

Shawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these parts

I want this... but I have many other missions that require cash. If it's still hanging around later then I'll pick it up. -Shawn... thinking to himself that the silly tax return check should be in anytime. I did the math and I could in theory pick up better than 20 pistols with the tax return -would the wife get pissed?

either way glws
Old 04-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Shawn Walenius
I want this... but I have many other missions that require cash. If it's still hanging around later then I'll pick it up. -Shawn... thinking to himself that the silly tax return check should be in anytime. I did the math and I could in theory pick up better than 20 pistols with the tax return -would the wife get pissed?

either way glws
LOLOL... If you did that you'd be my hero... and I'd even let you borrow the space on my couch to sleep until your wife forgave you.. lolol. (Well, just as long as i got to go to the range with you and your 20 new pistols). In any case, if it is still here and you want it, just let me know. I'm going to try to have pictures up tonight.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:45 PM
RRR

RRR is an unknown quantity at this point

nice gun...wish i still had mine..
Old 04-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

pics added