Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Sig Sauer P228 9mm Pistol for Sale

Old 12-20-2008, 06:18 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93civiccpe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sig Sauer P228 9mm Pistol for Sale

Name: Shaun
Item: Sig Sauer P228 9mm Pistol
Price: $475

If someone wants to pick this up tomorrow (Christmas Eve) I'll drop the price all the way down to $410. It was already a steal, and at this price it should be gone. If someone wants it, pm me and I'll exchange cell phone numbers. After tomorrow the price goes back up.

Hello everyone, due to me getting laid off due to this wonderful economy I'm going to be selling a couple of my firearms. You must be 21 and legally able to buy a firearm to purchase this. I will have you sign a bill of sale as well. Anyways, this is a Sig Sauer P228 9mm pistol. For those who know Sig Sauers, they are known for their reliability and accuracy. It is why many police forces and special forces have chosen to carry them. This was a police carry pistol as you can tell from the wear on the finish. But just like most police guns, the barrel is still fresh as they usually only shoot them twice a year for qualifying. I have shot this one a couple times and ever since it has sat in the safe. My best grouping at 10 yards (30 feet) was a five shot group that you could cover with a quarter, with them all touching. It shoots great, feels great, and just has some wear in the finish. You can have these refinished for between $100 and $200 if you really want it to look new. These normally start between $550 and $600 as they are getting harder to find, and this is the cheapest you'll find one. Get a great deal on a really great firing pistol. It comes with two magazines and they are both double stack magazines and I believe they both hold either 13 or 15 rounds. Thanks for looking & God Bless!

Pics:

Last edited by 93civiccpe; 12-23-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

jbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sig Sauer P228 9mm Pistol for Sale

Can you work on that price? It looks like there are some chunks missing on the left side of the frame below the slide.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Blactical Actual.

majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette

sorry to hear about your situation. good seller, people! great gun! gl
Old 12-21-2008, 05:13 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by jbstewart02
Can you work on that price? It looks like there are some chunks missing on the left side of the frame below the slide.
Looks like there's some nicks on it, not chunks. Is how it looks gonna make it shoot better?

Great price, great gun. GLWS.
Old 12-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Registered Member

There are some nicks in the finish. I tried to show everything as best I could in the pictures. Nicking & rubbing the finish is very common when using a firearm as a carry pistol. That's why there are plenty re-finishing options out there. They actually will beadblast the entire exterior and then re-coat it with one of many finishes.

As for the price, I know it is a really good price as it is, but if someone has money to buy it before Christmas, then I'll knock another $25 off the price.

BTW, thank you for the nice comments guys. I hate having to sell off some of my collection and hopefully I'll get some more work here soon. Please feel free to ask any more questions, I'm happy to answer them. Thanks again!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 12-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

Updated: for those who have asked, they are standard 13 round magazines. And if it is purchased before Christmas I'm dropping the price to $450.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

I would like to sell this in the next couple days. PM me if you are interested.. I'm considering offers right now.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:35 PM
Registered Member

I've had several inquiries and a couple offers which no one has come through on. If someone wants to pick this up tomorrow (Christmas Eve) I'll drop the price all the way down to $410. It was already a steal, and at this price it should be gone. If someone wants it, pm me and I'll exchange cell phone numbers. After tomorrow the price goes back up.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:42 AM
Registered Member

REDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these parts

was this a fairfax county issue? I know they just switched up

Quick Reply: Sig Sauer P228 9mm Pistol for Sale